Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A work in progress...hopefully!

Allll-righty...so lets get down to it!  I've decided to dedicate this page to posting up random crap about anything and everything "Everquest Next Landmark".  Tips. Tricks. Tutorials. Links. Tweets/Twits/Twats.  

BUT FIRST!  


Baby steps man...baby steps!  This page is in its very early infancy, so you guys will have to bear with me here.  I'm new to this whole thing, and between work and playing EQNL, I really need to force myself to sit down and write about my experiences.


So, welcome to the Burled Wood Blog...it may only be a weeee sapling, but who knows, if its not chopped down for firewood or puppy pee-mats, it may very well become a decent resource of information (and hopefully not MISinformation!)



Till next time, keep on choppin'!



//Jason

@JM_Photog

No comments:

Post a Comment